Small Business Law
Douglas N Owens can help your small business succeed.
Who am I?
Douglas N Owens PS is an Anacortes law firm practicing small business law for people who start and operate small businesses.
What can I do for your business?
I provide legal advice and representation regarding business entity selection, entity formation, licensing, leasing of business property, contract negotiations, rules and regulations and other matters affecting small businesses.
If you think I may help you with your law for small business issue or some other legal matter, please contact me by calling 360-299-3990, today.
What services do I provide?
If you are considering starting a small business or already operate a small business or wish to dispose of your small business, I can help you. My services offered to small businesses include:
- Entity selection and formation (Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, Partnerships)
- Review of proposed leases or purchases of small business property
- Negotiation of business agreements
- Counseling on legal implications of business strategy
- Writing and reviewing business legal agreements
- Help with trademark issues
Douglas N Owens PS has experience in business law.
With my record in small business law and helping small businesses I have the experience to help your business succeed!
Counseling and Representation:
- Reviewing Business Cases
- Preparing and Filing Entity Formation and Licensing Documents
- Working out Franchise, Lease and other Business Agreements
- Resolution of Business Disputes
- Small Businesses Help
Why your business should choose me:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Appointment Flexibility
- Payment plan options
- Skagit County Bar Association Member
- Washington State Bar Association Member