Who I am
Douglas N Owens is an Anacortes real estate attorney who can help your real estate investing business succeed. Douglas N Owens PS is an Anacortes real estate law office practicing law for people who invest in or own real estate.
I previously was a Seattle real estate attorney but two years ago I relocated to Anacortes. I provide legal advice and representation for real estate investors and owners including review of proposed transactions, writing documents, conducting negotiations, entity formation and advice on rules and regulations applicable to investing and property issues such as encroachments. I am a member of the Real Estate Association of Puget Sound (REAPS), which is an association of real estate investors, and I provide volunteer services to that organization on its legislative committee.
If you think I may help you with your real estate investing business, please contact me at 360-299-3990, today. Thank you.
What I can do for you
With my many years of advising clients in real estate, I have the experience to help your real estate investing business succeed or to advise you on legal issues concerning your property.
Advice and Representation:
- Preparing and Filing Real Estate Entity Formation and Licensing Documents
- Preparing and Reviewing Purchase And Sale Agreements and Leases
- Negotiating Agreements
- Analyzing Property Issues Such as Encroachments
Why your Real Estate Investing Business should choose me:
- Forty-seven years’ experience
- Free Initial Consultation
- Appointment Flexibility
- Payment Plan Options
- Skagit County Bar Association Member
- Washington State Bar Association Member
- Real Estate Association of Puget Sound Member
- Entity selection and formation
- Purchase and Sale Agreement review and writing
- Lease review and writing
- Counsel on governmental regulations